$1 Donations make us growth

Friday, August 5, 2011

How LockCircle’s Camera Body Cap Is Made (And that why it Cost so Expensive)





We've shown you the ridiculously awesome and expensive LockCircle Camera Body Cap. It's good if you, uh, I don't know, go to dangerous places? Here's how it's made. (Cue: Ohhh, that's why it's a $100) Rm300++
It's 79 different steps to make this body cap! I'm not even sure what I should think. Machined from solid billett aluminum actually sounds reasonable (and very cool). But what the hell is hardener porosity occlusion treatment? Thats like at least one brain melting adjective too much. Either way, watching the robot carving the piece and listening to the ominous soundtrack pumping the video already has me pulling out my credit card. Sound Cool right?



[Via: Gizmodo & PetaPixel]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts